Do you ever think, perhaps, there's more to life than eating?
You mean like sleeping?

giovedì 27 ottobre 2011

Welcome into my world!

Hello to everybody!
I'm a 16-years-old girl who had the task to create my personal blog. I've never needed to have a blog, but I think it would be an interesting idea to share what I think, what I feel, what I am.
I'd rather not to say my name, but you can call me "Suz", don't ask me why :)
I live in Southern Italy and I'm quite happy to live here, even if my dream is living abroad, in Paris, cause since I visited it, I fell in love with it, with its fantastic streets, great monuments, building and wonderful shops. I hope to make my dream come true.
I don't like many sports, indeed I don't like sports at all cause I'm a very lazy girl (and I'm not so proud of it).. I'd like just to lie in my bed all day long, specially in days like today, when the weather isn't good and the nicest thing is getting under bed covers with a hot chocolate and a good book.
I think reading is one of the beauties of life, there is nothing better than a book that can involve you and so you can move away all the worries and just think of the story. In this period - I tell "in this period" because I often change - The Little Prince is my favourite book, because it's so tender, and probably it's for children, but also deep, in fact it talks about the sense of life, of love and friendship. My favourite phrase is "It's the time you lost for your rose that made your rose so important". I like it because it makes us think that, in order to realize our dreams, we have to work hard.. and that's just this hard work that makes us love, even more, our project.
Another thing I like doing is singing, but unfortunately for my friends, I'm tone deaf.. however, I sing all the the same :D
Well, that's (pretty) all about me. I hope you'll enjoy my blog.
Don't be hesitant about asking for something more :)
Bye :**

ps: "Can you feel the love tonight?", apart from being one of my favourite songs, it's above all one of my favourite phrases. I can repeat it a thousand times and, everytime, I find it's fantastic. You can find all your feelings and emotions in it, cause there are some nights in which you're "bound" to feel the love! I don't know why, I can't explain but I love it! By the way, this is the song :)



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento