Do you ever think, perhaps, there's more to life than eating?
You mean like sleeping?

giovedì 27 ottobre 2011

My soul mate


Her name is Serena and we have been friends for two years and little more. We met on the high school first day and I remember that she was my desk-mate and, after two years, we're still desk-mates. She is a very special person: she is sincer, loyal and I know I can always count on her, in every situation! Even if we are very different, we haven't the same tastes or often the same opinion, we always find the way to get on well or find a compromise. So our friendship is a very particular relationship, and I know that everybody tells the same about own friendship, but ours really is because it's not based just on things we have in common or just on fun we have together, but it's above all based on reciprocal help. Then, we're not talking about usual subjects like fashion or music, only, but also about intelligent and interesting things! She is also very wise and she can always give me good advices, but also, obviously, the chance of not taking them and going wrong with my head and I know she will be there to comfort to me and never telling "I told you" or "I was right", even if she really was.
In the past, we often fight, even because of stupid things, instead now we found our peace and I don't really know how I'd be if she didn't exist! She is my anchor and I really need her and I will never thank her enough for what she does everyday.
We often have fun by cooking cakes, sweet and many other things that now I don't remember xD and she is very good at it. Sometimes we also have fun by singing, just in order to hear each other how much out of tune we are.
Another thing of our friendship I like is that we understand what the other is thinking just looking into each other's eyes! I'm very happy to have found a friend like her.. I hope that we will be able to continue this wonderful friendship even when we grow, and I know that we will do our best!
And what about you? Do you have a soul mate? Tell me! :)

I close with a song phrase, that we both like: "cause maybe, you're gonna be the one who saves me, and after all, you're my wonderwall".

2 commenti:

  1. Sweetheart! Thank you for all the things that you said, ‘cause I know that everything is absolutely true! I never thought I’d find a soul mate just as special as you are but, from the moment I met you, I’ve understood that you will have been the companion of a lifetime, whom I can always rely on, the person which I can always trust, “my person” :)
    It’s difficult to explain what I feel for you… By the way, you know I’ll be forever on your side and I’m sure you’d do the same, ‘cause I cannot think of a boring life without the possibility of talking with you about all the things that we consider important, funny or sad too :)
    <3

    RispondiElimina