Do you ever think, perhaps, there's more to life than eating?
You mean like sleeping?

giovedì 27 ottobre 2011

Concerts!

Yesterday I was watching some videos on youtube and, by chance, thanking God, I found out that it would have broadcast the Coldplay concert live from Madrid. Since I'm a fan of them, I was very happy! So, I eagerly waited for this fantastic event! I don't really explain how, even if I just saw it by the computer, I got moved! It was fantastic! They are great singer and I really love their song! Then, the concert was full of special effects and a wonderful scenery! The stage was cross-shaped and arrived up to all the people, who were really an endless number! I really hope they will do a concert even in Italy because I would really like see them live and sing along them: it's a fantastic experience!
An image of the wonderful concert!
The one concert I watched was Ligabue's one! Ligabue is my favourite singer and I like almost all his songs and I know them all by heart! The lyrics are very beautiful, moving! He seems to be able to put my feelings into words, there is a song for every my mood and his songs only can calm me down! So, you can immagine how I was happy and how I enjoyed his concert! It was great: seeing your favourite singer and singing his songs with hundreds of other people, that, like you, love him, it's something unforgettable! I used to see the video I recorded again and again, and even now, more than a year later, I see them again and I get moved very much!
Have you never been at a concert? Whose one?


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento